Saturday, November 5, 2011

Chic Chalet Collection - Kiko


When I am in France I usually tend to buy up whole Sephora, since we don't have it here in Belgium. But this time I decided that I didn't need any makeup for now.
THEN I saw this store Kiko (an Italian makeup brand). I had passed it on my previous trips, but I wanted to give it a go. So I bought my first Kiko palette: Chic Chalet - Daring Fire Hues.


Chic Chalet is the fall collection 2011 of Kiko Cosmetics. It has palettes which you can use daily, but also some other ones with colors that I've never seen before, or at least not in this price range.

Unexpected Rosy Taupe and Luxurious Gold and Plum obviously speak for themselves;
Hyperreal Green Wood has a vibrant green shade which is GORGEOUS, but I didn't buy it because I don't like myself with green eyeshadow. If you do like green eyeshadow, this is a must, I believe!

Daring Fire Hues is -like I've said- the one I bought. It has a 'never seen before' fuschia-red eyeshadow and a beautiful orange-golden one. Those are the reason I bought it; the light pink and the purple are nice too, but you can find those somewhere else if you want.

Sensational Cool Shades and Elegant Nocturnal Shades are both with cool shades, and to be honest I don't remember the swatches I did in the store. I do remember liking the 'light blue'-ish color in the Sensational Cool Shades palette though. The teal in the Elegant Nocturnal Shades is beautiful too.


The palettes are small, so it's easy to carry it around. It's made out of plastic, but yet it shows classy. I don't know if it would survive a fall, but you get a nice matching poutch for extra protection. Also, it has a relatively large mirror inside for your convenience!

The eyeshadows are very creamy, with a metallic finish. The pigmentation is excellent, and proves that you don't have to spend a fortune on good pigmented eyeshadows. With just 12.90 euro this is a very good deal, and honestly, I don't know why you would hestitate!


Overall:
Product : 8.5/10
Pigmentation : 8.5/10 
Texture : 8.5/10
Packaging : 4/5
Price: €12,90



Swatches:



No comments:

Post a Comment